Help The Boulevard mark its first birthday in style
As the Banbridge shopping centre gears up to celebrate this weekend, Rachel Dean reveals what's exactly in store for shoppers
Northern Ireland's premier outlet shopping destination, The Boulevard in Banbridge, is inviting shoppers and style enthusiasts to join in the celebrations for its first birthday this weekend on Saturday, March 23 and Sunday, March 24.
The Boulevard is sure to be alive with a party atmosphere.
There will be live music and sampling and the shopping centre will be adorned with Alice in Wonderland decorations, welcoming fun photo opportunities for children and selfie lovers. Following the mall's extensive rebrand last year, it will celebrate its first year with a bumper weekend including the following:
● Style up for the new season with a showcase of the Spring Fashion Show on Saturday from 2pm. Hosted by Ireland AM's Sonja Mohlich, this fabulous fashion show will offer a multitude of options for a spring wardrobe update.
● Just in time for its big birthday weekend, The Boulevard's monthly market is set to return, offering visitors a selection from local designers. There will also be artisan crafts, bespoke fashion and accessories, homewares, homemade goods and much more.
● Bring the family and dress to impress as style spotters will be scouting the mall for the best-dressed ladies and gentlemen throughout the weekend.
● As a gesture of gratitude, The Boulevard is offering the chance for visitors to win a shopping cart, packed full of contributions from stores across the shopping centre. Just sign up to the outlet's mailing list with the brand ambassadors when you arrive for your chance to win.
● You should also stop by guest services to snap up the mall's exclusive one-day offers card.
● The Boulevard is offering unbeatable deals of up to 70% off high street prices on designer brands, including: Adidas, Skechers, Kurt Geiger, Next Outlet, Nike Factory Store, The Perfume Shop, Asics, Toytown, Beauty Outlet, Gap and the newly opened Radley store.
Opening times: Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 1pm to 6pm. To find out more, visit the-boulevard.co.uk/whatson or follow The Boulevard on Facebook and Instagram @TheBoulevardBanbridge or Twitter @theboulevardni