The preview trailers are straight out of Hollywood: high profile stars, titillating language, dramatic pauses and a two-word tagline to lure viewers in.
On Sunday night, CBS will present chat show queen Oprah Winfrey talking to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in what's being billed as the 'scoop of the decade'. The two-hour special will air in the US first, before going out on ITV on Monday, March 8 at 9pm.
Already, interest in The Interview is huge, both here and across the pond. The teasing short clips released ahead of its broadcast have ensured that. Using cinematic music to build suspense around what the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will reveal and Oprah telling viewers in advance that 'no subjects are off limits', the three trailers released so far - including Friday's latest - are certainly tantalising and concerning for the royal family, who will undoubtedly be watching it along with millions of viewers across the UK.
Before filming began, CBS announced that the programme would commence with a one-to-one interview with Meghan, before being joined by Harry.
In a statement released by CBS, it said that Meghan was expected to discuss topics ranging from 'stepping into life as a royal, marriage, motherhood (and) philanthropic work, to how she is handling life under intense public pressure'.
In the initial movie-like trailer, released early last week, Oprah asks Meghan 'were you silent or were you silenced?'. The presenter then uses the phrases 'almost unsurvivable' and 'sounds like there was a breaking point'.
The short clip ends with Oprah dramatically declaring 'wait, hold up!', creating even more suspense.
That same clip features Harry telling Oprah that his biggest concern was 'history repeating itself', referring to the death of his mother, Princess Diana, who was killed in a high-speed car crash in Paris in 1997 while fleeing paparazzi.
During the first trailer, Meghan isn't heard speaking at all, but in the follow-up, released after news broke that Buckingham Palace is to investigate claims that she bullied her staff, she opens up more.
Asked by Oprah how she feels about the Palace hearing her 'speak your truth', the Duchess replies: "I don't know how they could expect that after all of this time, we would still just be silent if there is an active role that The Firm is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us."
In the third trailer, released on Friday afternoon, Meghan says it is 'liberating' to be able to 'speak for herself'.
She also tells how she struggled transitioning from an independent life to one within the 'construct' of the royal family, adding that she and Harry now have 'the ability to make our own choices'.
By referring to 'some pretty shocking things' in the first of the three trailers, Oprah is clearly enticing viewers to tune in to hear what these revelations could be. Through her own use of the phrase 'The Firm', it seems Meghan won't hold back when it comes to describing her time with the royal family.
But with the Duke claiming that their decision to move to the States followed an 'unbelievably tough' time for the couple, their united front looks set to be a constant theme in the show.
In one of the earlier clips, Harry tells Oprah he is grateful to have had Meghan's support throughout his exit from royal life, while also expressing admiration for what his mother had to endure under similar circumstances.
He told the chat show host: "I'm just really relieved and happy to be sitting here, talking to you, with my wife by my side, because I can't begin to imagine what it must have been like for her (Diana), going through this process by herself, all those years ago."
Of course, it's not the first time a member of the royal family has given a hugely publicised television interview. In 1995 Martin Bashir landed a massive scoop for the BBC when Princess Diana agreed to talk to him, just nine months before her divorce from Prince Charles.
The interview dropped bombshell after bombshell, including her reference to Camilla Parker Bowles as the 'third person' in her marriage to Prince Charles, her admission of infidelity with army captain James Hewitt, her struggles with bulimia, and her doubts over her then husband's suitability to be king.
The interview, which was the subject of an independent inquiry last year into how it was acquired, was watched at the time by 23 million people. While it rocked the monarchy, it won widespread support and sympathy for Diana. Only this week it was confirmed that Bashir would not face a criminal investigation over documents relating to the interview.
On the other hand, Prince Andrew's now infamous Newsnight interview in 2019, in which he spoke to journalist Emily Maitlis about the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, did him no favours.
The intention of the interview was to deny he'd had sex with a 17-year-old girl and that he'd been a friend of Epstein's, but the Duke of York didn't fare well and was mocked on social media for the bizarre claim that he didn't sweat and that he'd taken his daughter Beatrice to a party at Pizza Express on the day he was supposed to have been with the teenager.
While many viewers will reserve judgement about Harry and Meghan's tell-all interview until they've watched it, there is growing anger at the timing of the show. Harry's 99-year-old grandfather, Prince Philip, is recovering from heart surgery and has just been moved back to London's King Edward VII Hospital after a stay at St Bartholomew's.
Also, the pair has faced criticism about speaking out so publicly when they claim to value their privacy so much.
Belfast-based PR consultant Chris Love said he believed Harry and Meghan's decision to grant Oprah Winfrey the interview showed that they weren't "planning on fading into obscurity" as initially expected, following their break from the royal family. But he also said that while the teaser clips were dramatic, there was a good chance the full interview could be less explosive.
"Harry and Meghan are not stepping out of the limelight gracefully with this interview," he said.
"The couple have set out hoping to shape the narrative of their self-exile from the royal family, but with allegations of bullying staff, their attempt to control the media has backfired, even before the interview has aired.
"It is without doubt the most anticipated interview this decade, so it's no surprise the television station is maximising its marketing of the interview to its advantage.
"CBS is sensationalising the interview with several teaser clips which lead us to believe the interview will be explosive and place the Palace's communications team on tenterhooks. The teasers may be hype about nothing."
Chris said that with Harry still a member of the royal family, albeit no longer a working royal, he expected the couple to take aim at the tabloid press rather than the family itself.
And he said that as they continued along their new path of establishment-free life, they should be recognised for the work that they were carrying out.
"We should be there to support the young couple for their work in highlighting mental health, disability and climate change issues rather than continuously scrutinising and attacking their decisions, even when they do make mistakes," said Chris.