How closely do you follow belfasttelegraph.co.uk?
1 .The DUP remains the biggest political party in Northern Ireland, but how many members will elect a new leader next Friday, May 14?
2. DUP leadership contender Sir Jeffrey Donaldson became the youngest member of the-then Northern Ireland Assembly in 1985 at what age?
3. Ulster will have a single representative in the British and Irish Lions’ 37-man squad for this summer’s tour of South Africa. Who made the squad?
4. After being asked to consider their positions by Sinn Fein, Martina Anderson and which other Derry-based MLA said they will not be standing at the next Assembly elections?
5. Pop superstar Ed Sheeran, announced he is to be the shirt sponsor for which English football club?
6. Line of Duty star and football fan Adrian Dunbar signalled his support for the fans of which historic English club who have been protesting against their ownership this week?
7. Which Lisburn-born bestselling author made an appearance on popular BBC TV quiz show Pointless last weekend?
8. Her maiden name was Melinda Ann French and she is 56 years old. Which billionaire is she to divorce after 27 years of marriage?
9. The call of which species of bird has been heard on Rathlin Island for the first time in 40 years?
10. After the EU declared them “safe to eat”, what could soon be hitting supermarket shelves and restaurants as a novelty food?
1. 36 — eight MPs and 28 MLAs only
3. Iain Henderson
4. Karen Mullan
5. Ipswich Town
7. Steve Cavanagh
8. Founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates
10. Dried Yellow Mealworms — the larvae of the Tenebrio molitor beetle