How closely do you follow belfasttelegraph.co.uk?
1. DUP MLA and former Economy Minister Paul Frew outlasted former leader Edwin Poots in office by one day. How long did he serve before being replaced by Gordon Lyons MLA?
2. 40 acres of oak trees which have stood for over 250 years are under threat from disease in which Co Down forest?
3. Rev Andrew Rawding, from Co Tyrone, resigned from which Church over what he called “LGBT oppression”?
4. Plans have been submitted to create a temporary pop-up street food and independent retail market called "Box Office” on the site of which former Belfast cinema?
5. Rory McIlroy struggled at the Irish Open last weekend, but who won Ireland’s premier golf championship?
6. £1.3m in furlough cash was repaid by which Hillsborough-based company this week after a profits boost?
7. A security breach saw an intruder removed from which popular TV reality show on Tuesday night?
8. The soundtrack to Game of Thrones was named fourth most played by music lovers with over one billion listens. But which other fantasy TV show came first?
9. English football fans have been accused of stealing which anthem from Northern Ireland during the Euros?
10. And finally… he won the US Open and the US Masters in his career, but which Argentinian golfer was jailed for assault this week?
1. 22 days
2. Rostrevor Forest
3. Church of Ireland
4. Movie House Dublin Road
5. Australian Lucas Herbert
6. Construction firm Graham
7. Love Island
8. Stranger Things
9. Sweet Caroline
10. Angel Cabrera