How to make the perfect Christmas turkey and Parma ham ballotine
There's no need for impressive carving if you opt for a ballotine this Christmas.
We've teamed up with Belfast Cookery School to show you how to make this delicious turkey and Parma ham ballotine.
- 700g Turkey breast, skin removed
- 12 slices parma ham
1. Butterfly turkey breast, place between 2 layers of cling film and gently beat until uniformed thickness
2. Place stuffing at top of breast and roll down
3. Cover with slices of parma ham, season. Roll with cling film and then tin foil
4. Cook in pre heated oven at 175oC for 1 hour. Remove from oven, drain juices, remove tin foil and cling film and return to oven to crisp up for 20-25 mins at 180oC.
To find out more about Belfast Cookery School, visit their Facebook page or belfastcookeryschool.com
Belfast Telegraph Digital