12 of the funniest reactions to the royal baby news
“A third royal baby, can we get a bank holiday for this?”
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have announced they are expecting their third baby, a sibling for Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
The news came after Kate, who is less than 12 weeks pregnant, had to pull out of a public engagement on Monday due to severe morning sickness.
While social media was awash with congratulatory messages for the royal couple, the news certainly led to some creative tweets…
1. This phone’s literally buzzing with the good news
These notifications on my phone are going crazy! Even my weather app is telling me Kate is pregnant again! #RoyalBaby— Derek Faye (@Derek_Faye) September 4, 2017
2. This person who feels Prince Harry’s pain
3. The psychic nan who predicted the news
4. This person who just can’t get what the fuss is all about
5. Was this William’s plan all along?
6. When you realise you might get an extra bank holiday
A third royal baby, can we get a bank holiday for this https://t.co/EFzO6VIQ3f— A N T O N Y (@Antony_Whitaker) September 4, 2017
7. When news like this makes total mathematical sense
ROYAL BABY— THE DUKE OF SURREY (@samwrite) September 4, 2017
ROYAL BABY: RESURRECTION #royalbaby
8. What Prince George might be thinking right now
9. This person who is possibly the most accurate psychic of all time
10. All important things in life come with emojis
11. The reporters having to get by with very little
Presenter: "The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant" -turns to reporter - "Can you tell us any more?" Reporter: "No, not really" 😂— Allie Hodgkins-Brown (@AllieHBNews) September 4, 2017
12. And here’s someone’s worked out the whole childcare thing
Of course, with the government's new 2 child limit, I presume William and Kate's third child will receive no state support. #royalbaby— David Schneider (@davidschneider) September 4, 2017