The family of Martin McGuinness have taken the "difficult but necessary" decision to postpone this year's Chieftain's Walk amid concerns over coronavirus.
The late Deputy First Minister's son Fiachra McGuinness said it had been "a difficult decision for us to take" to postpone the annual fundraising walk in memory of his father scheduled to take place on March 29.
"However, in light of the ongoing situation regarding coronavirus, we feel it is a necessary decision in order to play our part in helping to prevent the spread of this virus," he said.
"It is our firm intention to reorganise the Chieftain's Walk as soon as practically possible, registration remains open, and further details will be announced when they are confirmed.
"We would reiterate our thanks to all those who have supported the Chieftain's Walk. It remains a great source of comfort to us as a family."