One of the most historic buildings on Ann Street in Belfast city centre could be listed.
The property at 102-108 Ann Street is thought to have been built around 1903.
It was occupied by the ironmonger and hardware merchant Jamison and Green until 2015.
It has been described in the listing application as a "substantial yet well proportioned four storey red brick commercial block located on the northern side of Ann Street".
The exterior features a scalloped pediment and fine red sandstone detailing typical of the period.
Despite some changes to the shop front windows, the building retains much of its original historic character and includes a sandstone pediment with 'Princes Buildings' inscribed within.
It is located across the street from the former Riddle's warehouse and the former Bank of Ireland Chambers.
This group of building is described as standing "as a remainder of Belfast's commercial history in this city centre location".
The Ann Street property was recently advertised for sale at the price of £1m.
It is not currently listed for sale.
It has been proposed by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency for B2 grade listing.
Jamison and Green was set up in 1916. It sold and distributed tools and hardware products. The administration of the firm collapsed last year.
According to a report filed by KPMG in August 2015, the administration came about due to "declining sales, a lack of cash flow, increased creditor pressure and uncertainty over the future viability of the company".