Firefighters have dealt with a fire in a disused petrol station which is being used as a car wash in Glengormley.
Three fire appliances were sent to the scene on the Antrim Road.
The PSNI advised motorists to avoid the area due to very heavy smoke and poor visibility.
Translink Meto bus services were omitting the Ballyclare Road and operating via Antrim line and Northcott link due to the fire.
The NIFRS said the fire had been dealt with and the cause was determined as "accidental".
Belfast Telegraph Digital