A wooden bowl from Sudan, Chinese artwork and a signed Carl Frampton photograph - those are just some of the items local politicians have donated to the British Heart Foundation Northern Ireland's shops.
The aim is to support BHF NI's lifesaving research into heart and circulatory diseases.
MLAs and MPs were asked to give an item which had heartfelt significance for them to highlight the importance of every single item that is donated to BHF NI shops.
The money raised from the sale of every item helps fund vital research.
The range of gifts presented to the charity includes:
• A signed Carl Frampton photograph from South Down DUP MLA Jim Wells
• A wooden bowl from Sudan from Strangford Ulster Unionist MLA Mike Nesbitt
• A Yankee candle from Upper Bann DUP MLA Carla Lockhart
• A naval tie from the first ship he served on, from the North Antrim Ulster Unionist MLA Steve Aiken
• A piece of artwork presented to him by a Chinese delegation from Upper Bann Sinn Fein MLA John O'Dowd
• A selection of books from DUP MP Jim Shannon.
Denise McAnena from BHF NI said: "We are delighted to receive such an interesting range of donations from our local MLAs.
"Every time someone donates to our eights shops here, they are helping us continue our mission to beat heartbreak for ever. These donations will be turned into funds that can be spent on our research into new treatments and cures for heart and circulatory diseases.
"We are very grateful to every one of our political representatives who gave so generously.
"In Northern Ireland money raised in the shops funds £2.4m into research at Queen's University, the BHF Miles Frost nurse in Belfast City Hospital to support families from all over Northern Ireland who are undergoing genetic testing and diagnoses of inherited heart conditions, and funds lifesaving CPR training for more than 65% of post-primary schools here.
"We always need good-quality items to sell in our shops, so if you don't need it, don't throw it away. Donate your unwanted stuff or challenge your friends, family and colleagues to have a declutter.
"The BHF NI local shops are in Belfast, Bangor, Lisburn, Enniskillen, Ballymena, Newry, Portadown and Omagh."