Detectives today renewed their appeal for information to help solve the murder of two soldiers at a Co Antrim army barracks on the 10th anniversary of the shootings.
Sappers Mark Quinsey and Patrick Azimkar were shot dead outside the barracks on Saturday, March 7, 2009.
Two of their colleagues were also injured in the attack, as were two civilians delivering pizza to the base.
Another soldier, who was nearby, narrowly escaped injury.
Detective Chief Superintendent Raymond Murray said: "Our thoughts today are very much with the families of Sappers Mark Quinsey and Patrick Azimkar, whose ongoing grief, pain and hurt must be unimaginable.
"It is also a poignant day for those who were injured and maimed and now live with the physical and psychological scars of that fateful attack.
"It is our appeal today that anyone who has information about the attack and those who carried it out would come to the police with that information which may open up new lines of enquiry.
"One person has been convicted for offences involved in the murder by providing the phone used to make calls claiming the attack. However, it is the killers themselves who we want to bring before the court."
Mr Murray described the investigation as "long and complex".
He said that the probe had so far generated 4,062 investigative actions, 1,858 witness statements, 33 searches and 14 arrests.
"Today, on the 10th anniversary, I would appeal to those who know anything about the events of that night to come forward to police," Mr Murray added.
Anyone with information should contact detectives in the Major Investigation Team on 101 or can give information anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.