Larne primary school evacuated after suspected gas leak
A school in Larne has been evacuated after a suspected gas leak.
Emergency services were called to Larne and Inver Primary School on Glynn Road on Monday, September 9.
A number of nearby houses have also been evacuated.
A PSNI spokesperson said: "Police received a report of a suspected gas leak at a school at the Inver area of Larne this morning. Pupils have been evacuated as have a number of houses in close proximity to the building. Motorists should avoid the area if possible."
Belfast Telegraph Digital