A man arrested by detectives investigating the death of father-of-four Pat Ward in Co Tyrone over video footage and images shared online has been released pending a report to the Public Prosecution Service.
The 30-year-old was found dead in an alleyway in McCrea Park, Clogher, at about 8.15am on Saturday.
This week a video emerged on social media which appears to show scenes from the attack on Mr Ward.
Mr Ward's family have urged people to stop sharing the video on social media.
The PSNI said officers questioned a 44-year-old man over CCTV footage and images which have appeared online.
He had been arrested on suspicion of withholding information.
A PSNI spokesman said he was questioned under the Communications Act over the CCTV footage and images online.
A man and a woman appeared at Dungannon Magistrates Court on Wednesday charged with Mr Ward's murder.
There was a heavy police presence as Niall Cox (23) and Karen McDonald (33), both of McCrea Park, appeared in the dock.
Both were remanded in custody to appear again by video link next month.