Northern Ireland traffic alerts: Multiple Belfast road closures for Titanic Triathlon
Multiple Belfast road closures for Titanic Triathlon
Follow our feed for the latest traffic updates from across Northern Ireland.
- Two injured in Banbridge 'serious' crash
- Watch: Car 'donuts' around Northern Ireland car park - police have 'burning questions for idiot driver'
- Disruption expected around Omagh for the Tyrone v Dublin GAA clash at Healy Park.
- The Belfast Titanic Triathlon takes place on Sunday.
The swim takes places in the Lagan, and the cycle starts at Custom House Square, onto Donegall Quay, across the Queen Elizabeth Bridge and into the Titanic area.
The run route leaves Custom House Square, Donegall Quay, Oxford Street, May Street, Upper Queen Street, Wellington Place, Donegall Square North, Chichester Street, Victoria Street back to Custom House Square. There are 2 loops of this route for the sprint distance and 4 loops for the olympic distance. Roads will be closed for the run event from 8.30am - 12.30pm.
-Great Patrick Street at its junction with York Street (City Bound), Waring Street, Albert Square, Queen Elizabeth Bridge, Queen's Quay, Middlepath Street to junction with Dalton Street closed to vehicular traffic from 7.30am to 11:30am.
- Ann Street from Oxford Street to Victoria Street closed to vehicular traffic from 6am to 12.30pm.
- May Street from Oxford Street to Victoria Street closed to vehicular traffic from 6am to 12.30pm. Access will be retained for St George's Market traders.
- Victoria Street from May Street to Chichester Street closed to vehicular traffic from 6am to 12.30pm.
A single right hand lane will be restricted between 7.30am to 12.30pm on Oxford Street, May Street, Donegall Square South, Donegall Square West, Donegall Square North, Chichester Street and Victoria Street.
Belfast Telegraph Digital