Northern Ireland traffic: Lough Road Lurgan re-opens after crash
Follow our feed for the latest traffic updates from across Northern Ireland.
- Lough Road, Lurgan has re-opened between Kiln Road and Lough Road roundabout (J10 off M1) following a collision.
- Ballymagarry Road, Portrush now re-opened.
- The A6 Moneynick Road near Toome has reopened
- Click here for today's weather forecast
- For updates on Translink services visit Translink information
- Belfast City Airport arrivals and departures
- Belfast International Airport arrivals and departures
Belfast Telegraph Digital