Northern Ireland traffic updates: M2 reopens following incident
Follow our feed for the latest traffic updates from across Northern Ireland.
- The M2 has been reopened following an incident at J1 Fortwilliam
- Ballymena: William Street and Broughshane Street are closed at the junction between these two roads due to an ongoing incident. No further information at present. Avoid the area.
- Drivers are advised to expect delays on the Westlink, city bound, between Broadway and Grosvenor Road, due to a broken down lorry. Traffic is down to two lanes.
- Comber Road, Hillsborough, between Carnreagh Road and Ballyworfy Road. Two very deep potholes.
- Traffic and travel on St Patrick's Day in Belfast
- Today's weather forecast
- Updates on Translink services: NI Railways, Metro , Ulsterbus, Dublin train, journey planner
- Belfast City Airport arrivals and departures
- Belfast International Airport arrivals and departures
Belfast Telegraph Digital