Northern Ireland traffic updates: Roads reopen after series of separate crashes
Follow our feed for the latest traffic updates from across Northern Ireland.
- Crash between a car and a motorbike on the M2 just after Fortwilliam cleared. The onslip has been closed in the Belfast-bound direction.
- A6 Moneynick Rd, at Toome reopened following serious three vehicle crash on Saturday morning.
- Police dealing with crash at junction of Killyliss Rd and Old Ballygawley Road in Tyrone. Diversions are in place and it's expected the road will be closed for sometime.
- In Derry: The Foyle Bridge will be down to one lane in both directions from 06:00 till 13:00 on Saturday 24th March 2018 due to emergency works taking place.
- Belfast: Road users in south Belfast have been warned to expect restrictions in Saturday due to Northern Ireland's match against South Korea. There will be delays around the Westlink, Broadway Roundabout, Lisburn Road, Tates Avenue, Glenmachan Street and Boucher Road areas between 12.45pm and 2.15pm and then again between 3.30pm and 5pm.
- Today's weather forecast
- Updates on Translink services: NI Railways, Metro , Ulsterbus, Dublin train, journey planner
- Belfast City Airport arrivals and departures
- Belfast International Airport arrivals and departures
Belfast Telegraph Digital