PSNI charge man over 'driving at 150mph and filming himself' on the M1
A man has been charged with dangerous driving after allegedly driving at 150mph on Northern Ireland's M1 motorway.
Police Chief Superintendent Jon Burrows said it was the highest detection he had known.
He said the driver had been filming himself at the time for a social media update.
A 29-year-old has been charged with dangerous driving.
A 29 year old man was charged with dangerous driving today by @PSNIABC after allegedly driving at 150 MPH on the M1 whilst filming himself and later posting it on social media. The offence allegedly occurred last year. This is one of the highest speeding detections I’ve known.— Jon Burrows (@PSNICIJBurrows) April 30, 2018
Belfast Telegraph Digital