Sex assault accused man banned from Ballymoney shop
A 77-year-old man accused of sexually assaulting a female has been banned from a shop in Ballymoney and is to have no contact with staff as part of his bail conditions.
Neville Charles Steven Scott, of St Patrick's Park in the Co Antrim town, is accused of intentionally touching the woman sexually without her consent on July 22 this year.
At Coleraine Magistrates' Court yesterday, a police officer said he believed he could connect the defendant to the charge.
No further details relating to the alleged offence were outlined to the court.
A defence solicitor said the defendant is receiving state pension and pension credit for which there had been a joint application in his wife's name.
District Judge Peter King released the defendant on £500 bail with conditions, to appear back at court at the end of September.