A man arrested in connection with a triple-stabbing in Co Antrim remained in custody yesterday.
The incident happened at Main Street in Ballycarry at around 1am on Saturday.
The victims, two men in their 30s and one man in his 60s, were taken to hospital with injuries which were described as not life-threatening.
A 31-year-old man and a woman (27) were arrested on suspicion of a range of offences, including attempted murder.
Yesterday police said the woman had been released on bail pending further enquiries.
Mid and East Antrim Borough councillor Mark McKinty, who grew up in the village, said the violent incident had shocked the community.
"First and foremost, I send my best wishes for a speedy recovery to the three injured parties, all of whom I know well," Mr McKinty said.
He added: "Sincere thanks must go to the PSNI who were on the scene very quickly, possibly preventing further injury or a fatality."