It was an eventful night for one slightly confused swan.
The off-course bird ended up on a roof near the Victoria Square shopping centre in downtown Belfast and had to be rescued by the Fire Service after being spotted by animal lovers wandering around three storeys above ground.
It's thought she may have mistaken a nearby flat roof for a pond following a heavy shower and, once landed, didn't have enough runway to take off again.
Debbie Nelson led the rescue effort and, with help from some friendly firefighters, the swan was brought down unharmed.
"She is safe now. Tucking into some grain and fresh water on a soft vet bed for the night. I'll release her tomorrow," she said.