A 16-year-old boy has been arrested after a second night of disorder in north Belfast.
Police responded to a report of public disorder in the North Queen Street area on Thursday evening.
Shortly before 7.25pm, police received reports of a group of youths throwing missiles and attempting to block the road.
Police attended the area and spoke to a number of local representatives and the young people dispersed.
It follows a similar incident in the area on Wednesday night.
The 16-year-old was arrested on suspicion of riotous behaviour and is currently in police custody.
Inspector Laura Kelly said that CCTV footage had been gathered and would be reviewed as part of their investigation into the incident.
“It is totally unacceptable and those that involve themselves in this type of behaviour need to understand the distress they are needlessly causing to the community," she said.
“Police continue to work with community representatives and it is clear that there are people still choosing to ignore our repeated warnings.
“We will also continue to deploy resources, from local officers, supported by our tactical support group and evidence gathering colleagues patrolling North Belfast to prevent anti-social behaviour and detect those involved.
“We do not want to criminalise young people however as we have previously said, if any offences are identified we will deal with these robustly.”