West Belfast bus attack: Window smashed on tourist coach
A minibus coach, transporting Chinese tourists through the the Divis Street area of west Belfast, had a brick thrown at it at around 4.45pm on Wednesday afternoon.
A window on the bus was smashed but there were no reports of any injuries.
The group had been collected from Belfast International Airport earlier in the day and the coach was taking them on a tour of the city including the Falls and Shankill, Stormont and the Titanic Quarter.
Mark Coulter from McComb's Coach Travel, who was driving the bus, told BBC Radio Ulster's Evening Extra: "I feel terrible for them and it's disgraceful for the country for it to happen."
Mr Coulter said he conducted the tour regularly and had never experienced anything similar before.
He added: "Get a life, grow up. We're trying to bring the country back to a normal situation - it's not on."
Inspector David McBride said: “Police enquiries into the incident are ongoing and I would ask anyone with any information to contact officers at Woodbourne on 101 quoting reference 884 03/08/16.
"Information can also be given anonymously through the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
Belfast Telegraph Digital