Belfast Telegraph

Women saved from devastating Portrush apartment fire

Two women were rescued from a fire which caused extensive damage to a Portrush apartment.

The fire broke out in The Links area of the seaside town on Wednesday evening at around 8.30pm.

A group of teenagers playing football nearby raised the alarm.

It's reported the fire was caused by smoking materials.

The women were treated at the scene by paramedics.

Belfast Telegraph Digital

Daily News Headlines Newsletter

Today's news headlines, directly to your inbox.

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph