A £10,000 reward is being offered by police hunting for a man behind a series of sexual assaults in south London.
Three women were “left traumatised” after being attacked in separate incidents in Clapham last year, Scotland Yard said.
Police have released CCTV footage of an Asian man aged between 25 and 35 who is thought to have targeted the victims.
The first woman was attacked at around 2am on May 22 2016, after being followed into the hallway of flats in Clapham Common South Side. She fought the man off and he ran from the scene.
About a month later, another woman was sexually assaulted on June 26 in Klea Avenue, again at 2am, after the man crept up behind her and pushed her into the communal area of some flats.
The 27-year-old managed to scratch him in the face with her key, close to his left eye, and he ran off.
The third woman reported that she had been assaulted following a police appeal about the earlier attacks.
The 25-year-old was followed into Klea Avenue by the man on October 12 last year at around 10.30pm, and attacked from behind as she tried to walk away.
Officers believe the three assaults are linked and are appealing for information about the suspect, who is about 5ft 5ins, has short black hair and spoke with an English accent.
Detective Chief Inspector Melissa Laremore said: “The victims were left traumatised by the attacks and we are determined to find the man responsible.
“We are extremely keen to identify the man pictured in connection with these incidents and appeal to anyone with any information to come forward as soon as possible.
“We are now offering a £10,000 reward for information that leads to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the suspect.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 0208 721 4251 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.