Belfast Telegraph

Home News UK

Anonymous promise 'Nightmare on Elite Street' for public figures accused of child sex abuse cover-up

BY LAMIAT SABIN

Masked protesters will march on the homes of alleged “elite” paedophiles and public figures they claim have been involved in the “nightmarish” cover-up of child sex abuse.

In a video released on YouTube, Anonymous says it has exposed a club of people in positions of trust and responsibility that have been murdering and torturing children.

“Friday the 13th will see us become the nightmare on Elite Street,” the message says.

“Politicians, royals, media, religious figures, singers, actors, men and women; it seems that the long grotesque arm of this club has no bounds.

“You think you are safe. You think we will not directly interrupt your lives. You are wrong. You are the stuff of nightmares.”

“We are calling for an evening of action. On Friday 13th we will march to the homes of some of those involved in this nightmarish cover-up,” it added.

The network of masked campaigners have claimed that Operation Death Eaters will engage in a protest focusing on “elite paedophiles” in the hope of launching a victim-led independent inquiry into child abuse, rape, torture and murder.

Recent sex abuse allegations have led to the Met police’s investigation into three alleged murder cases of young boys dating back to the 1970s and 1980s following the evidence of a witness known as Nick.

He claims the existence of a VIP Westminster paedophile ring allegedly involving high-profile politicians. Nick, a victim of childhood sexual abuse, says he was present at an “abuse party” where two boys were murdered. He said one was strangled by a Tory MP.

A member of Anonymous, who goes by the pseudonym Jake Davis, said that the activists are protesting to spread information rather than to cause chaos.

He told Sky News: “This isn’t a situation where we are looking to create mayhem. It’s about giving the public information so we can confront these problems that go back decades.

“The stories that are coming out are the torture and murder of children with our trusted politicians and that is unacceptable.”

However, concerns have been raised that the night of action could put children further at risk.

Former head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre (CEOP), Jim Gamble, told Sky News: “It's fraught with so many difficulties.”

He welcomed any attempts to come forward to police with information to target paedophiles, he warned that working outside a framework could result in “reckless disclosure” that might “ruin lives”.

Justice Lowell Goddard is leading an inquiry into historical child sex abuse in England and Wales, it was announced earlier this month.

The 66-year-old from New Zealand said she had no links to anyone that she would scrutinise during proceedings as she claims there is no such thing as an “establishment” in her country.

Dozens of masked members gathered outside the BBC offices in December to protest against DJ and alleged paedophile Jimmy Savile, who was said to have sexually assaulted and raped hundreds of children over 50 years.

Source: Independent

Further reading

Naomi Long: New hope for victims of Kincora 

Operation DeathEaters: Anonymous calls for activists to help expose international paedophile networks

Russell Brand asks 'is the establishment riddled with paedophiles?' in latest Trews YouTube video

Sex abuse inquiry: 'Victims receive death threats' after MPs publish their identities online

Thatcher stopped officials publicly naming Sir Peter Hayman as suspected paedophile

Westminster child abuse inquiry to hear Margaret Thatcher was presented 'allegations of unnatural sexual proclivities' after file found in National Archives

Child abuse inquiry: Three MPs and three peers named in paedophile dossier handed to Scotland Yard

Child abuse inquiry: Met Police investigate alleged murders of three young boys by VIP paedophile ring 

Sex assault Tory MP visited Kincora boys' home, claim retired detectives 

Case must be included in UK probe, says lawyer

Kincora: Amnesty welcomes move not to prosecute witnesses

Kincora: Let the inquiry chairman do his job

Kincora Boy's Home: Inquiry is a betrayal of the abused

MI5 officers 'won't give evidence' in Kincora sex abuse probe

Kincora probe detectives had to ask Ian Paisley if he was gay

Kincora: MP Keith Vaz backs call for east Belfast home to be included in UK-wide inquiry

Kincora: MI5 knew about it but did nothing, that much is certain 

Full story of Kincora Boys' Home in east Belfast yet to be told, says child sex abuse victim

Kincora: Ulster Unionist leader Mike Nesbitt joins calls for inquiry into abuse at boys' home

Baroness's brother 'tried to limit probe into Kincora'

Kincora: MI5 'must hand over files on abuse at east Belfast boys' home' 

Editor's viewpoint: We must know truth of Kincora

Child abuse inquiry must look at Kincora Boys' Home, says Amnesty International

MI5 'blocked exposure of Kincora sex abuse scandal'

Kincora Boy's Home scandal: South African intelligence 'secretly backed loyalist paramilitary group Tara'

Kincora Boys' Home scandal: journalist Peter McKenna dies

State papers: The perjury that allowed Kincora suspect preacher to walk

Westminster’s dark secret: abuse of children, adultery, homosexuality and sadomasochism were all seemingly lumped together

Civil servant Mark Sedwill admits Home Office ‘probably’ destroyed paedophile dossiers 

Westminster child abuse dossier: Geoffrey Dickens also gave copy of file to top prosecutor Sir Thomas Hetherington - so why did DPP fail to act on evidence of paedophile ring? 

Historic child abuse files missing

Tory peer Lord Brittan defends handling of 1980s sex abuse dossier

Abuse claims police matter - Clegg

Abuse probe 'into soul of society'

From the archives

Kincora: Sex racket at children's home (Irish Independent, 1980)

Belfast Telegraph Digital

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph