Belfast Telegraph

Home News UK

Four treated for smoke inhalation after double decker bus fire

The A90 was closed for some time following the incident.

Two crews attended the blaze (Rui Vieira/PA)
Two crews attended the blaze (Rui Vieira/PA)

A number of people have been treated for smoke inhalation after a double decker bus caught fire in Aberdeenshire.

Emergency services were called to the A90 near Foveran at around 7.25pm on Tuesday.

Two fire crews attended and used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze.

Four people, of the 13 on board, were treated for smoke inhalation.

Police Scotland closed the road, but it has since reopened.

Press Association

Daily News Headlines Newsletter

Today's news headlines, directly to your inbox.

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph