Belfast Telegraph

Home News UK

Man in hospital after fire at flats

Fire crews dealt with a bin b;aze in the stairwell of the property in Leslie, Fife.

Firefighters have tackled a blaze in Leslie, Fife (Jane Barlow/PA)
Firefighters have tackled a blaze in Leslie, Fife (Jane Barlow/PA)

One man has been taken to hospital after a fire in the stairwell of flats in a village.

Fire crews were called to reports of a bin alight in the stairwell of the property in Bank Place, Leslie, at around 1.40am on Saturday.

Three fire engines from Lochgelly, Methil and Glenrothes went to the scene in Fife and put out the blaze by around 2.15am.

One man was taken to Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy suffering from smoke inhalation.

PA

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph