Detectives have warned rioters involved in the disorder that swept through the country two years ago that officers are still "going after" those who have not yet been found and held to account.
West Midlands Police said more than 90% of people involved in the 2011 summer riots across the West Midlands have been identified and dealt with.
The arrest total now stands at 775 on the two-year anniversary of the disorder, and today the senior officer responsible for managing the ongoing investigation warned the remaining suspects they can never rest easy.
The images of 79 people - many of them very high quality - remain on the West Midlands Police website, with officers currently processing intelligence about several of them.
Assistant Chief Constable Garry Forsyth said: "Even two years on, we have detectives regularly reviewing the information we have about the outstanding suspects and going after them.
"If you were involved and we haven't yet come for you and you're sat at home thinking you've got away with it, my message to you is that you haven't. We will find you and we will use the full force of the law to bring you to justice. The best thing you can do is hand yourself in.
"Those pictures have now been online for two years and they'll stay there indefinitely. Forensic science and old-fashioned detective work can get us so far, but the public can play a vital role in helping us mop up the last few suspects.
"I would ask anyone who has not yet seen the wanted gallery to look at it and get in touch if they can help."
Between August 6 and 10 2011, thousands of people rioted in several London boroughs and in cities and towns across England. Disturbances began following a protest in Tottenham, north London, in the wake of the death of Mark Duggan, who was shot dead by police two days earlier.
The unrest, which saw looters ransacking shops, arsonists setting fire to buildings, and mass deployment of police, spread to other cities in England including Birmingham, Bristol, and Manchester.