A celebrity who wants to keep his name out of a tabloid newspaper story about his alleged extra-marital activities must wait to find out if he has won a battle at the Supreme Court.
Yesterday, a panel of five justices headed by Lord Neuberger reserved their decision and said the injunction in the case would remain in place in the meantime.
The man, PJS, was appealing against the Court of Appeal's decision that the order barring The Sun on Sunday from naming him should be lifted.
Publishers News Group Newspapers (NGN) won the first round of the privacy dispute in January when a High Court judge refused to impose an injunction.
But PJS successfully appealed and that was the position until earlier this week when NGN's lawyers said the ban should go because the man had been named in articles abroad - outside the legal jurisdiction of England and Wales - and his name could be easily found on the internet.