Two quizzed over rape of boy, 14
Detectives are questioning two men on suspicion of raping a teenage boy in a department store toilet.
The attack happened when the 14-year-old victim visited the Arndale centre in Manchester city centre on Saturday June 2.
He was approached by two men, one Asian and one white, one of whom said to him: "Come with us, do what we say and if you try to run we'll get you."
The boy was then grabbed by the arm, led out of the Arndale centre and taken to nearby Debenhams. He was then taken upstairs in the lift and marched into a toilet where he was raped by the Asian man.
Police on Friday arrested two suspects, aged 55 and 41, on suspicion of rape before taking them into custody where they remain.
Two other men who were held on Thursday over the incident have been bailed pending further inquiries.
Police had earlier released CCTV images of suspects they were trying to trace.
Superintendent Stuart Ellison, of Greater Manchester Police, said: "I want to extend a huge thank you for the overwhelming response we had from the public when we released two images of possible suspects earlier this week.
"As a result of that information, we have made a number of arrests and the investigation is moving forward.
"Should there be any further developments we will keep people informed."