It’s only April, but the slightest bit of sunshine will see Britons heading to the park and baking in the heat … sometimes without any protection.
Some unfortunate people have even been sunburnt, and are sharing their battles with the early taste of summer on social media.
Here are 11 of the best tweets that will have you reaching for the suncream.1. Some people just aren’t ready for the sun.
The issue with the sudden weather change is that my porcelain skin isnt used to sun and now Iâll get sunburn in 8 degree heat— (BRACKETS EP OUT NOW) (@TebiRex) April 18, 2018
2. A lot of pale people will be nervously seeking shade.
Love those 15 minutes of bliss in the nice weather before sunburn anxiety comes in.— Will Richards (@willjrichards) April 18, 2018
3. Make sure the factor 30 is in sight.
4. For some, it’s been a while since the sun has been out.
Friend assessing my sunburn: âWhat is this?! Itâs not like youâve never seen sun and heat before?!â— Ellinor (@EllisFun) April 18, 2018
Me: â...well in all fairness, itâs been 78 months in Calgary...â
5. The struggle is real.
when u have to come up with an entirely different outfit to hide your sunburn <<<<<<<<— Janina Vela (@janinavela) April 15, 2018
6. Nice weather can be a nightmare for some.
i swear if i even think about the sun, i get sunburn— spooky lukie 👻 (@lukebddd) April 14, 2018
7. There’s an up-side to everything!
first sunburn of the year.. but hey at least itâs warm!— Laurie Mickley 🐧 (@LaurenMickley) April 23, 2018
8. For some, April is the start of sunburn season.
9. Seriously, put some suncream on!
10. Summer can be the worst for pale people.
Showering while sunburnt is legit probably just like hopping into a volcano mid eruption— Ricky (@rickeleeee) April 23, 2018
11. This time of the year, the weather can play tricks on you.
There was a blizzard last week and today I got sunburnt 🤔— Skye Schmidt (@skyeschmidt22) April 22, 2018