Have you ever wondered what your slogan would be if you ran for political office? Well, have no fear, because a Twitter user has come up with with a rather clever way for you to find out.
The trick? Use your last name and the last text you sent – et voila.
Your campaign slogan is your last name + ":" + the last text you sent.— Eden Dranger (@Eden_Eats) November 1, 2018
"Dranger: yeah not everyone drives on Sunset Blvd"
Here are 15 of the best slogans people have come up with.
1. Nails are everything.
Oh great, now it's— Eden Dranger (@Eden_Eats) November 1, 2018
2. This is important.
Comstock -we need more BBQ sauce— Marc Comstock (he/him) (@Marc_Comstock) November 1, 2018
3. Optimism is everything.
Goad: It could be worse, I suppose.— Christmas Wrath (@katehutch) November 1, 2018
4. Too much information or what you needed to head to the polls?
“Stetten: my gyno says my cervix looks EXCELLENT”— Melissa Stetten (@MelissaStetten) November 1, 2018
5. Because we believe in the most important meal of the day.
"Jollett: OK let's do this breakfast thing."— Mikel Jollett (@Mikel_Jollett) November 1, 2018
6. An apology from the heart.
Haggar: Sorry We Keep Missing Each Other— Daley Haggar (@d_haggar) November 2, 2018
7. Message loud and clear – they’ve got this.
capatch: sorry i just got this— blaine capatch (@blainecapatch) November 1, 2018
8. That’s one way to find the answers.
Pew: Let Me See Your Homework— HeyNetters! 😁💕 (@heynetters) November 1, 2018
9. But lower we go.
Mitchell: "Just when I thought it was impossible to go any lower."— Oldman Talking 🌊 🇨🇦 😷🌻🇺🇦 (@SonofaMitchToo) November 1, 2018
10. The people want you to be relatable – so kudos.
Griffis: Ugh, I Hate Everyone.— CG, LLMSW (@christig) November 1, 2018
Accurate and succinct.
11. Nipping controversy in the bud.
Schaffhausen: That actually wasn’t me!— Emily Betohausen 💉🕺🏻 (@silly_emily3) November 1, 2018
12. Don’t mean to be cheesy but…
Medina: I got a block of sharp cheddar and I am ready to roll— 🦀jqln🦞 (@LivinMedinaLoca) November 2, 2018
13. Hard to get your head around but if it gets votes.
Rodriguez : Catch these hands !— Alex Rodriguez (@arod_ai) November 1, 2018
14. Niche but spectacular.
15. No answers only more questions – but get me into office.
These are the politicians we need right now.