We can credit the internet for such useful things as cheap flights, online shopping and memes.
But, like all good things, there is a downside to such a game-changing technological advancement.
Reddit user moosemunchmooser asked: “What is no longer fun because of the internet?” and, well, the internet let loose.
1. Goodbye pub humour.
2. Gosh, those books were a workout.
3. No more video game mystery.
4. The joys of being lost have have disappeared.
5. Wrestling is not the same.
6. Thanks, Genius.com.
7. Wikipedia changed the game.
8. The right to be forgotten.