Top 10 benefits of Public Transport
Great value Bus & Train tickets running during Bus & Train week 2018, 4-10 June
Bus & Train Week 2018 is launching on 4-10 June 2018 and Translink are urging you to #GetOnBoardNI with these top benefits:
1) Stress Less: Relax, read a good book or catch up on social media. Enjoy more me-time - you deserve it!
2) Go Green: More people using public transport means less pollution, better air quality and healthier towns and cities.
3) Fast Track: Bus lanes and fast trains help you avoid congestion and get from A to B quicker.
4) Health Kick: Keep active! Walk or cycle to and from the bus or train station for a free and easy way to boost your fitness.
5) Free Wi-Fi*: Stay productive and catch up on emails, social media or online shopping (*free wifi available on all trains and goldline coaches).
6) Convenience: Tired of searching and paying for car-parking? Jump on board the bus or train and let us do the driving.
7) Keep road safe: Choose public transport and reduce traffic congestion for safer roads.
8) Arrive on time: Use the App, mobile tickets and real-time passenger information to help you plan your journey.
9) Catch some ZZZs: Take a nap, enjoy your breakfast, top-up your make-up of just watch the world go by - the options are endless!
10) Get social: Let Translink be your 'designated' driver so you can let your hair down and chill out with friends after work.
Bus & Train Week, 4-10 June 2018 is about more than just getting on-board public transport. There are lots of exciting activities planned throughout the week across Northern Ireland. Here's a snapshot of the action you won't want to miss:
- Partner Offers
- In-Station Activities
- Corporate Challenge
- Little Reporters Competition with Belfast Telegraph
- Connections Exhibition
- Ulster in Bloom celebrating 40 years!
Full details on all Translink celebrations available at: www.translink.co.uk/busandtrainweek or Tel: 028 9066 6630