Guinness Black Lager "Black Stage" Access Competition terms and conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
· This competition is open to persons of 18 years of age and over only.
· The promotion is open to residents of Northern Ireland only. The determination and definition of qualification for entry shall be at the sole discretion of the promoter.
· No employees or relatives of the promoter; Belfast Telegraph, Diageo Ireland, or any of its associated or affiliated companies are eligible to enter. Members of their families may not enter.
· The prize-winner must produce proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the prize.
· To qualify for entry, entrants must email their answer along with their details to Belfast Telegraph by Monday 13th December.
· Participation in this competition will be deemed to constitute full and unconditional acceptance of its terms and conditions. All participation instructions form part of these rules.
· Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and forfeiture of the prize.
· The winner will be selected at random from all the correct answers.
· Only entries received by Monday 13th December..
· Belfast Telegraph’s decision is final. (Belfast Telegraph standard competition terms and conditions apply.)
· Prize offered as stated. Winners must be available to travel. No cash alternative, or alternative prize to the stated prize, however the promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Prize will comprise of VIP experience for you and three friends, including four fast-track passes to Laverys at the Continental Market in Belfast; two free drinks each and a luxury coach to Laverys bar. Four free passes into Lavery’ bar.
· Proof of age will be required at Laverys Bar, The Pavilion and Laverys Bar at the Christmas Market.
· Neither the promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any participant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this promotion.
· Allocation of offer can be to an individual only.
· An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
· The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Northern Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Northern Ireland.
· Promoter: Belfast Telegraph and standard INM Terms & Conditions apply.