Enjoy a tasty girls’ night in with Tayto Craft
Nothing beats a good girls’ night in – right? It’s a chance to catch up with your girlfriends, have a glass of wine and most importantly enjoy some party nibbles after being good all week.
It’s your turn to host and you’re looking for some simple ideas for nibbles to impress the girls and get the party started…well, never fear - Tayto Craft is here!
Northern Ireland’s favourite crisp and snack producer, Tayto, has unveiled its new artisan Craft range - crunchier hand-cooked crisps in bold, bespoke flavours that blend the very best taste sensations that Northern Ireland has to offer. Best of all – they come in sharing bags, making them the perfect party nibble! They’re sure to impress the girls and with five tasty flavours to choose from, there’s something for everyone. The majority of the Tayto Craft range is even gluten free.
Varieties include Causeway Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar, Sweet Chilli and Roasted Red Pepper, Vintage Irish Cheddar and Onion and Dry Aged Irish Beef and Peppercorn, as well as the special edition, mouth-watering Salt Aged Ham Hock flavour.
To make your girls’ night in even more special, why not go the extra mile and WOW the girls with these simple recipes, crafted especially for Tayto Craft, by local culinary expert, Ian Hunter, at Belfast Cookery School. These party nibbles with an NI twist are the perfect accompaniment to Tayto Craft crisps and will certainly leave the girls wanting more!
Norn Iron Cheddar & Smokey Bacon Ranch Dip
Prep time: 15 mins
• 230g Cream Cheese
• 230g Sour Cream
• 2 Scallions sliced
• 10 Smoked Bacon Medallions (cooked and finely chopped)
• 500g Good Mature Norn Iron Cheddar
• 1 crushed clove of Garlic
• Ground Black Pepper
1. Fold in cream cheese, sour cream and scallions
2. Rest for 5 minutes, then fold in the grated cheddar, garlic, black pepper and half the bacon
3. Sprinkle the remaining bacon on top to serve
4. Enjoy with your favourite Tayto Craft flavour
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Bites
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
• 115g of reduced fat Cream Cheese
• 60g of reduced fat Blue Cheese
• 230g Hot Sauce
• 600g Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast
• 100g Reduced fat Cheddar Cheese
• 3 Scallions
• 300g Panko Bread Crumbs
• Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
• 1 clove of minced Garlic
1. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, blue cheese and tabasco
2. Add the chicken, grated cheese and scallions
3. Using a tablespoon measure out chicken nugget sized portions
4. In a shallow dish combine the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper
5. Roll each buffalo bite in the breadcrumb mixture
6. Place on a baking tray with greaseproof paper and bake until golden brown
7. Enjoy only 143 calories!
BBQ Chipotle Bean Salad
Total prep time: 10-15 mins
• 2 Tins of Five Bean mix
• 3 Sticks of celery
• 4 Scallions
• 3 Tbsp Chipotle BBQ Sauce
• 100g Coriander
• Juice and zest of two limes
• 2 Baby Gem lettuce
• Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
1. Rinse the beans under cold water
2. Add finely diced celery, sliced scallions, chipotle sauce, coriander, zest and freshly squeezed lime juice, pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
3. Spoon into the washed baby gem lettuce leaves
The new Tayto Craft range is the perfect addition to any occasion, with the menu of flavours providing something for everyone.
For further information on Tayto's new Craft range, visit www.tayto.com.