Terms & Conditions: Good Friday Agreement - Your views 20 years on
Please read this carefully
Specific Terms and Conditions
1. You can enter via our online form at: Good Friday Agreement: Share your views 20 years on
2. The form closes on 11th April at midnight
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The entry form will be part of the overall terms and conditions. INM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website.
2. Contribution is welcomed from anybody over 16 years of age. INM reserves the right to request written proof of age.
3. In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail.
4. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No entries will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
5. The determination and decision of INM on all matters shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. INM reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in the magazine, this website, and/or other printed materials, or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond INM’s reasonable control.
6. Entrants acknowledge and accept that publicity may be given to participants and names and images may be published in the Belfast Telegraph, on the belfasttelegraph.co.uk website, social media channels and other website(s) relating to the activity. Participants must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
7. Entrants acknowledge that by submitting this form you consent to sharing the data you entered with us. Your data will be made available to Belfast Telegraph journalists, for the purpose of our coverage in print and online, in the Belfast Telegraph, on the belfasttelegraph.co.uk website, social media channels and other website(s) relating to the activity. In some cases a selection of your comments will be published, displaying your name as you provide it and location. Your contact details will never be published .
8. If you have entered your phone number on the form, you confirm that you are happy to be contacted by a Belfast Telegraph journalist.
9. All customer data gathered through the online form will be securely destroyed by May 25th 2018.
10. All entrants agree not to engage in any interviews or make any statements in connection with or arising from the activity without the written consent of INM.
11. INM reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries).
12. INM will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the activity.
13. INM reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the activity and/or vary rules at any time without prior notice.