Manager Pat Magee says he is delighted with a new six-fight deal he has agreed with promoter Frank Warren and Queensberry Promotions for British super-featherweight champion Anthony Cacace.
Magee is confident that Cacace can now look forward to regular fights that will push him towards a world title shot.
Belfast man Cacace caused a surprise when he outpointed Sam Bowen to land the British title and he is now in line to win the belt outright.
Manager Magee said: "I believe this deal is just what Anthony needs at this stage of his career.
"Frank Warren has the backing of BT Sport and everyone knows he is able to open doors for all his fighters.
"I believe that Anthony can clean up the domestic scene and then look at going for a world title."
Cacace will have a routine bout next month and then expects to make the first defence of his British title in June on the undercard of Carl Frampton's world title fight with WBO champion Jamel Herring.
The 31-year-old seems to be finally starting to fulfil the potential that many have felt he has always possessed.
"I am delighted to be signing with such a big promoter who will give me the chance to be on big shows," said Cacace.
"At my age and with my experience, it is what I need. I am just excited for the future.
"I just feel that now I've got the opportunity to fulfil my potential or at least know where I am going."
Hall of Fame promoter Warren added: "I am delighted to be working with Anthony. He showed us last year that he is a brilliant fighter when he upset Sam Bowen and won the British title on our show. Now he's got the backing of BT Sport and Queensberry Promotions, I am confident we can take Anthony to the next level and build on his British title success."
Meanwhile, Michael Conlan's fight on Tuesday in New York has been cancelled.