Middleweight boxer Nick Blackwell has said he is done and can't put his family through the agony again after being in a coma following a title bout.
Blackwell was taken to hospital after last month's British middleweight title fight in London with Chris Eubank Jr was stopped in round 10.
He was in an induced coma for almost seven days following the middleweight title contest on March 26.
Writing on Twitter he said he was on the mend and thanked people for their support.
Asked if he would make a comeback, he said he was done and couldn't put his family through it again but would continue to be involved in the sport.
Chris Eubank Junior who dealt the blows that ended with Blackwell's hospital treatment also responded saying he hoped there were no hard feelings between the pair.
"Hell bro no hard feelings," Blackwell responded.
"We were both doing a job."
Eubank added: "U never gave up proved yourself a warrior."
@ChrisEubankJr hello bro no hard feelings,we were both there doing a job and it was unfortunate for what happened but I hope your ok champ— NICK BLACKWELL (@nickblackwell02) April 18, 2016
@nickblackwell02 U never gave up proved yourself a true warrior. Not sure how long you're in hospital but Id like to come visit if possible— Chris Eubank Jr (@ChrisEubankJr) April 18, 2016
Nick Blackwell's family expect the injured boxer to wake from his induced coma in the next 48 to 72 hours. Blackwell was taken to hospital after last Saturday's British middleweight title fight in London with Chris Eubank Jr was stopped in round 10.
Chris Eubank Jr has revealed he reduced the number of his punches in the latter rounds of Saturday night's title fight against Nick Blackwell after his father, Chris Eubank Sr, warned him that his opponent could end up seriously hurt.