Can you tackle the Belfast Telegraph's Big Sports Quiz of 2018?
Think you kept on the ball for the last 12 months? Know every goal, putt, point and score from last year? Then test yourself with our Quiz of 2018!
Answers at the bottom
1. Who did Mark Allen defeat in the final of the Masters snooker?
2. Who beat Kyle Edmund in the semi-finals of the Australian Open tennis?
3. Which other home nation did Northern Ireland defeat to qualify for the 2019 Netball World Cup?
4. Who shocked Phil Taylor in the final of the PDC World Darts Championship to win their maiden major title?
5. Who won the 2018 Super Bowl?
6. Jonny Sexton's last-gasp drop goal helped Ireland defeat France in a Six Nations thriller in Paris, but what was the score?
7. Which former winners knocked Manchester City out of the FA Cup?
8. Which British athlete defended her skeleton title at the Winter Olympics?
9. Who did the Belfast Giants defeat in the final of ice hockey's Challenge Cup?
10. Which three Australian cricketers were handed lengthy bans for their part in the ball-tampering scandal against South Africa?
11. Which player scored his first international goal for Northern Ireland to secure a 2-1 friendly win over South Korea at Windsor Park?
12. Which horse won the Cheltenham Gold Cup?
13. How many shots did Rory McIlroy finish behind eventual Masters champion Patrick Reed?
14. Where were the Commonwealth Games held?
15. Sticking with the Commonwealth Games, Leon Reid won Northern Ireland's first track medal since 1990 in which event?
16. Who scored the goals for Crusaders in their 2-1 win at Ballymena which clinched them the Danske Bank Premiership title?
17. Whose shot did Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius spill into the net during their Champions League final against Real Madrid?
18. Who was named man of the match in Coleraine's Irish Cup final success on his 30th birthday?
19. How many tries were scored in the Champions Cup final between Leinster and Racing 92?
20. Who became Ireland's maiden Test centurion when he scored 118 against Pakistan at Malahide?
21. Who were Donegal's two goal scorers in their Ulster final victory over Fermanagh?
22. Brooks Koepka won the US Open at Shinnecock Hills, but which British golfer finished second?
23. Who did the Golden State Warriors defeat in the NBA Championship series to win their third title in four years?
24. Who won the women's singles title at the French Open tennis?
25. Scotland's Russell Knox won the Irish Open at Ballyliffin, but who did he beat in the play-off?
26. Which British rider won the Tour de France riding for Team Sky?
27. Twelve boys and their football coach are rescued from a cave in Thailand, but how many days were they trapped in there for?
28. How many goals did Harry Kane score to win the Golden Boot at the World Cup?
29. An Ulster woman won goalkeeper of the tournament as Ireland made a sensational run to the final of the Hockey World Cup - what was her name?
30. Which two British sprinters won 100m gold at the European Championships athletics in Berlin?
31. Where did England batsman Jos Buttler score his first Test century, making 106, during the third Test against India?
32. Who scored the only goal as Tyrone edged past Monaghan to reach the All-Ireland final?
33. Who were the four Ryder Cup wildcards selected by European captain Thomas Bjorn?
34. How many races did Jonathan Rea win in a row to end the season as he won his fourth consecutive World Superbikes title?
35. Which Championship side knocked Manchester United out of the League Cup?
36. Colin Turkington won his third British Touring Car Championship crown, but what car did he drive in this year's triumph?
37. Belfast Giants forward Patrick Dwyer went viral for a bizarre disallowed goal - what part of his body did he try and score a goal with?
38. Which Australian A-League team signed former world sprint champion Usain Bolt to a try-out deal?
39. Lewis Hamilton won another Formula One world title by finishing fourth in Mexico - but how many world titles is that he's now won?
40. Ulster suffered a 22-15 loss at home to Connacht at the start of the month, their first loss to their Irish rivals in Belfast since what year?
41. Which former Premier League winning manager replaced Slavisa Jokanovic at Fulham?
42. Before which round did Ryan Burnett retire in his fight against Nonito Donaire?
43. Which American became the first female gymnast to win four all-around world titles with victory in Doha?
44. Who did Jacob Stockdale chip the ball over for his try in Ireland's sensational win over the All Blacks in Dublin?
45. How many goals were scored combined in the six Irish League games on Boxing Day?
46. What was the controversial outcome of Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder's brutal heavyweight title fight?
47. How long had Jose Mourinho been in charge of Manchester United before his sacking?
48. Who did Mark Allen defeat in the final of the Scottish Open, his third title of the year?
Answers - no cheating!
1. Kyren Wilson
2. Marin Cilic
4. Rob Cross
5. Philadelphia Eagles
7. Wigan Athletic
8. Lizzy Yarnold
9. Cardiff Devils
10. Steve Smith, David Warner and Cameron Bancroft
11. Paul Smyth
12. Native River
14. Gold Coast, Australia
15. 200 metres
16. Philip Lowry and David Cushley
17. Gareth Bale
18. Gareth McConaghie
20. Kevin O'Brien
21. Eoghan Ban Gallagher and Ryan McHugh
22. Tommy Fleetwood
23. Cleveland Cavaliers
24. Simona Halep
25. Ryan Fox
26. Geraint Thomas
29. Ayeisha McFerran
30. Zharnel Hughes and Dina Asher-Smith
31. Trent Bridge
32. Niall Sludden
33. Paul Casey, Sergio Garcia, Ian Poulter and Henrik Stenson
35. Derby County
37. His bottom
38. Central Coast Mariners
41. Claudio Ranieri
43. Simone Biles
44. Brodie Retallick
46. A split-decision draw
47. Two years, seven months
48. Shaun Murphy
Belfast Telegraph Digital