Eden Hazard has hinted a summer departure from Chelsea is unlikely as the Belgium playmaker set his sights on another Premier League title.
The 27-year-old won a first FA Cup on Saturday, scoring the decisive penalty in the 1-0 win over Manchester United.
Hazard has two years remaining on his contract, which he signed in February 2015, and last week said he was hesitating over an extension as he wants Chelsea to sign "good" players.
He also said he was happy at Chelsea amid repeated links with Real Madrid - and he was bullish after the Wembley win.
"We have a lot of top players, players who are used to winning trophies. We will be ready next season," Hazard said. "All of the players and the club want one thing and that's to win the title.
"We will see if we can bring in some new players. But we will be focused on winning the title."
Hazard has two Premier League titles with Chelsea, who he joined in the summer of 2012.
The Champions League is the one club trophy he is yet to win at Stamford Bridge, but Chelsea are not in it next term after finishing fifth in the Premier League as Manchester City became the first team to reach 100 points in winning the title.
And Pep Guardiola's side will seek to become the first since Manchester United 10 years ago to win back-to-back titles, with Chelsea seeking to stop them.
Hazard added: "If City keep playing like this, it is going to be hard, but you never know. Can winning the FA Cup in the last game be taken into the start of next season? Yes, of course."
The FA Cup final is expected to be Antonio Conte's last as Chelsea head coach.
The Italian described himself as a "serial winner" who "can't change", insisting the tactics deployed against United were necessary due to his personnel.