Premier League: Team of the Week
Team of the week (4-3-3): Schmeichel; Ivanovic, Rose, Morgan, Dawson, Rose; Fabregas, Gardner, Antonio, Arnautovic; Berahino, Rashford.
1. Kasper Schmeichel, Leicester. Played 90 minutes (1-0 v Norwich) - Few shots to save but calming presence and collected crosses and punched well when Leicester had to clear lines.
2. Branislav Ivanovic, Chelsea. Played 90 minutes (2-1 v Southampton) - Strong at the back before popping up in the 89th minute with well-directed header to decide outcome.
3. Danny Rose, Tottenham. Played 90 minutes (2-1 v Swansea) - Played like an axillary attacker at times and got his reward by hammering home precious late goal.
4. Wes Morgan, Leicester. Played 90 minutes (1-0 v Norwich) - Formidable barrier both on the floor and in air as Leicester kept sixth clean sheet in nine league games.
5. Craig Dawson, West Brom. Played 90 minutes (3-2 v Crystal Palace) - Bullet header for Baggies' second goal and volleyed pass started move which led to Berahino winner.
6. Cesc Fabregas, Chelsea. Played 90 minutes (2-1 v Southampton) - Squeezed equaliser into far corner and inspired strong finale which produced winner.
7. Craig Gardner, West Brom. Played 90 minutes (3-2 v Crystal Palace) - Impact at both ends as scored, hit post with free-kick and produced goal-line clearance.
8. Michail Antonio, West Ham. Played 90 minutes (1-0 v Sunderland) - Lovely skill and curled shot for goal, and almost added second with fierce snapshot.
9. Marko Arnautovic, Stoke. Played 89 minutes (2-1 v Aston Villa) - Kept nerve with emphatic penalty and was generally lively as bundled home second from close-range.
10. Saido Berahino, West Brom. Played 90 minutes (3-2 v Crystal Palace) - Back in favour and back among the goals, on target with neat volley and also hit crossbar.
11. Marcus Rashford, Manchester United. Played 80 minutes (3-2 v Arsenal) - Fairytale start to senior career continued as quicksilver teenager scored twice in three minutes.