Premier League team of the week (4-3-3); Gomes; Lascelles, Mangala, Otamendi, Funes Mori; Townsend, Cattermole, De Bruyne; Rashford, Sturridge, Aguero.
1. Heurelho Gomes, Watford. Played 90 minutes (1-0 v West Brom). Produced saves to keep out two Saido Berahino penalties and made other decent stops besides.
2. Jamaal Lascelles, Newcastle. Played 90 minutes (3-0 v Swansea). Was part of a disciplined display from the whole Magpies defence and also scored their first goal.
3. Eliaquim Mangala, Manchester City. Played 90 minutes (3-0 v Chelsea). Has had his detractors, but put in a very sound performance at Stamford Bridge.
4. Nicolas Otamendi, Manchester City. Played 90 minutes (3-0 v Chelsea). Equally solid alongside Mangala. Made a fine goal-line clearance to help secure a clean sheet.
5. Ramiro Funes Mori, Everton. Played 90 minutes (1-1 v Southampton). Made some important interceptions as well as getting on the scoresheet.
6. Andros Townsend, Newcastle. Played 90 minutes (3-0 v Swansea). Was involved in the creation of his side's first two goals and notched the third himself to take him to three in eight Newcastle appearances.
7. Lee Cattermole, Sunderland. Played 90 minutes (3-0 v Norwich). The Black Cats captain produced an all-action performance that was at the heart of his team's victory.
8. Kevin De Bruyne, Manchester City. Played 90 minutes (3-0 v Chelsea). De Bruyne has been looking like one of the best players in Europe recently and this latest shining performance suggested no different.
9. Marcus Rashford, Manchester United. Played 76 minutes (1-0 v Aston Villa). The teenager once again showcased his intelligent movement and composed finishing ability. His match-winning strike means he now has seven goals in 12 senior United appearances.
10. Daniel Sturridge, Liverpool. Played 90 minutes (2-1 v Bournemouth). Did his chances of starting for England at Euro 2016 no harm at all, causing Bournemouth constant problems as he scored one goal and came close to adding a couple more.
11. Sergio Aguero, Manchester City. Played 85 minutes (3-0 v Chelsea). Showed typical class in front of goal as he netted a hat-trick to take his Premier League tally for the season to 21.