Saido Berahino has been included in West Brom's Premier League squad list
West Brom have included wantaway striker Saido Berahino in their squad list for the 2015-16 Barclays Premier League season.
Berahino suggested in a message posted on Twitter on Tuesday that he would refuse to play for Albion again after the Baggies rejected two deadline days bids from Tottenham for him.
It is understood the England Under-21 international - who last month had a transfer request turned down and has been left out of the squad for West Brom's last three games - is set to be disciplined by the midlands outfit when he reports back to training with them next week.
Club chairman Jeremy Peace said in a statement on Tuesday that Albion had been "left with the task of repairing the damage created by this unfortunate episode.''
And the news on Thursday that number 18 Berahino is, as expected, officially part of Tony Pulis' squad for the campaign is perhaps the first small step in that direction.
West Brom rejected four offers in total from Tottenham and Peace's statement indicated they have not been happy with the London club's part in the situation.
The chairman said: "We have a key player who has been very unsettled by antics which were designed to get him out of our club cheaply.
"Those tactics have continued despite my making our position clear in my first conversation with (Tottenham chairman) Daniel Levy on this subject in mid-August.
"I said selling Saido so late in the window was not on our agenda.
"Tottenham's offers failed substantially to reflect Saido's true value while the timing made no allowance for our own recruitment of a suitable replacement for a proven Premier League goalscorer."
It is understood Tottenham's bids on Tuesday were marginally better than their second offer, made last month, which would have only risen to £21million with clauses and add-ons.
Berahino's message on Twitter on Tuesday read: "Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace."