Tevez back at City
Carlos Tevez arrived back at Manchester City's training ground for an appointment with a club doctor on Tuesday evening.
The City striker flew back into the north west in the afternoon after more than three months' unauthorised leave in his native Argentina.
The 28-year-old was met by a large gathering of photographers and TV cameramen as he and his family walked through Manchester Airport after travelling overnight from Buenos Aires.
After a brief stop at home, he then went on to the club's training complex at Carrington, where he was expected to undergo an examination with medical staff.
Tevez said on Argentinian TV on Monday he would be fit enough to play in two weeks but the club intend to make their own assessment.
Tevez has decided to return to resume his City career after failing to secure a move during last month's transfer window.
"The most important thing for me is to return to get fit," he told Fox Sports.
Tevez has not played for City since being accused of refusing to warm up during the infamous Champions League defeat at Bayern Munich in September.
He was suspended and later fined by the club after that incident and then flew back to Argentina without permission in November.
The club have since fined him another six weeks' wages, believed to be around £1.2million. After failing with an initial appeal to the club against that sanction, he lodged another appeal with the Premier League.