Zubar out for season
Wolves defender Ronald Zubar will miss the remainder of the season because of a back injury.
The 25-year-old, signed from Marseille in 2009, has undergone surgery on the injury, which had been troubling him in recent weeks.
Wolves boss Mick McCarthy told his club's official website, www.wolves.co.uk: "Zubes has had his operation on his back and he's out for the season."
McCarthy, whose team improved their hopes of avoiding relegation from the Barclays Premier League with victory at Aston Villa on Saturday, continued: "Ronald's been an important player for us and it's a blow, but we can't do anything about it. His performances have been fantastic."
Zubar's last appearance was in the 4-0 defeat of Blackpool on February 26.
McCarthy was full of praise for the form of Kevin Foley, who has regained his place in the starting line-up as a result of Zubar's injury problems.
He said: "His performances have been fantastic - we've got another top lad playing there now."
The manager is optimistic he will have more options as the season reaches its conclusion.
Elsewhere among the recovering contingent Stephen Hunt and Adlene Guedioura have joined Michael Kightly back in training, although Dave Edwards is still undergoing treatment.
McCarthy added: "Hunty and Adlene are back in training but Dave is still struggling with his back. Everyone else is fine. We'll maybe get a training game into Adlene at the end of the week before he plays in the reserves against Blackpool a week on Wednesday."