A record number of passengers used Translink's bus, rail and coach services during last week's Open Championship at Royal Portrush.
The landmark event, where Irishman Shane Lowry lifted the Claret Jug, saw around 200,000 people use public transport to travel to the seaside town from July 14 to 21.
Hundreds of thousands of visitors from around the globe descended upon the north coast for the tournament, providing a welcome boost for the tourism industry.
Translink Group's chief executive, Chris Conway, said: "A massive thank you to all our staff, partner agencies, volunteers and customers for their support during this major transport operation.
"Every available bus, coach and train was used to deliver our golf transport plan providing convenient journey options for spectators while also maintaining normal services for our regular customers.
"We were pleased to play our role in ensuring hundreds of thousands of people enjoyed this spectacular championship and showcasing the Causeway Coast to visitors from all across the world."
The Open returned to Northern Ireland for the first time since 1951 and there are some who are predicting the next event in the province could come sooner rather than later.
Portrush-born player and major winner Graeme McDowell said he has "heard whispers" in five years time.
"For it to get the recognition and then get back here soon, to keep that Portrush train rolling, it would be huge," he added.
"Everyone is telling me this is their favourite Open venue they've ever been to up. There are so many ticks in all the right boxes this week."
Belfast Telegraph Digital