7 things about England's rising star Maro Itoje
Maro Itoje is one of the brightest prospects to have emerged from English rugby for many years and on Saturday was named man of the match in the 25-21 RBS 6 Nations victory over Wales.
Here, Press Association Sport compiles seven interesting facts about the 21-year-old rising star.
* Went to the same school as England team-mates Owen Farrell and George Ford - St George's, Harpenden.
* Won a rugby scholarship to study for his A-levels at Harrow.
* Currently reading for a politics degree at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London.
* Writes poetry in his spare time, but declined when Farrell asked him to write a poem for him.
* Born in Camden to Nigerian parents.
* Mentored by England's World Cup-winning flanker Richard Hill.
* Represented England Under-17s at basketball.