England and Wales will go head to head in a World Cup showdown at Twickenham on Saturday that promises to have a major bearing on both teams' quarter-final hopes.
Here, Press Association Sport takes a behind the scenes look at some of the main players and some possibly little-known tales about them.
* Wales skipper and Tottenham fan Sam Warburton's dog is called Ledley - named after former Spurs player Ledley King.
* England centre Sam Burgess likes watching television shows 'I'm A Celebrity....Get Me Out Of Here!' and 'Big Brother'.
* Wales centre Jamie Roberts is a qualified doctor who will embark on a two-year part-time masters degree in medical science at Cambridge University after the World Cup.
* England prop Dan Cole says he would take three things to a desert island - some method of water purification, sun block and a machete to build a hut.
* Wales wing George North's girlfriend is world champion cyclist Becky James.
* England fly-half Owen Farrell's signature dish is eggs on toast.
* Wales full-back Liam Williams was a scaffolder before he became a full-time rugby player in 2011.
* England lock Courtney Lawes has two bulldogs named BB and Benson.
* Wales centre Scott Williams married his childhood sweetheart Tanya earlier this summer, when their wedding cake was made by North's girlfriend Becky James.
* England wing Jonny May describes himself as "odd, funny and driven" and hopes his friends agree.